- Usually dispatched within 1 working day
Our simple and unfussy week-to-view layout, in a wire bound format. Choose your own cover, wire and ribbon combination and we'll build a diary just for you!
- Year-at-a-glance calendars for 2021-2022 and 2022-2023
- Conventional and religious calendars
- Week-to-view diary section covering 1 August 2021 to 31 July 2022
- Continuation calendar
- 10 Lined pages
- 10 Plain pages
- 16 Marks/registration pages
- 3 timetable pages
- Diary size: 203 x 165mm (slightly wider than A5) + extra 10mm for wire
- 160 pages in total
- Your own choice of wire
- Your own choice of ribbon
- Foil-blocking available
- Initials available
- Special pages available
Notice of Errata – Late May Bank Holiday 2022
Our 2021-2022 diaries list the late May 2022 bank holiday as Monday, 30th of May. This was correct at the time of going to press.
Approximately two months after our diaries were printed, the Government announced that they would change the date of the late May 2022 bank holiday to Thursday 2 June and add an additional Bank Holiday on Friday 3 June. As such, our diaries contain incorrect dates for the late May bank holiday.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this erratum and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.