This is a Limited Edition design, available for 2023-2024 only!
No words. No numbers. No graphs.
Just a series of coloured bars, showing the progressive heating of our planet in a single, striking image. Find out more at: www.showyourstripes.info
(© Professor Ed Hawkins, University of Reading)
Our standard size (A5+) is slightly wider than A5, meaning that your diary lies flatter when open, so you get more usable space on the page.
- Week-to-view diary section covering 1 August 2023 to 31 July 2024
- Year-at-a-glance calendars for 2023-2024 and 2024-2025
- Conventional and religious calendars (2023 - 2026)
- Continuation calendar (August 2024-July 2025)
- 16 Marks/registration pages
- 10 lined notes pages
- 10 plain notes pages
- 3 timetable pages
- Diary size: 203 x 165mm (slightly wider than A5)