- Usually dispatched within 1 working day
Our A4 Week-to-view diaries are published with lined pages and hourly appointment times to keep your day in check. They allow you to see your whole week at a glance, making scheduling appointments easy.
- Week-to-view diary section covering 1 August 2021 to 31 July 2022
- Year-at-a-glance calendars for 2021-2022 and 2022-2023
- Conventional and religious calendars (2021 - 2024)
- Continuation calendar (August 2022-July 2023)
- 16 Marks/registration pages
- 10 lined notes pages
- 10 plain notes pages
- 3 timetable pages
- Diary size: 297 x 210mm (A4)
Notice of Errata – Late May Bank Holiday 2022
Our 2021-2022 diaries list the late May 2022 bank holiday as Monday, 30th of May. This was correct at the time of going to press.
Approximately two months after our diaries were printed, the Government announced that they would change the date of the late May 2022 bank holiday to Thursday 2 June and add an additional Bank Holiday on Friday 3 June. As such, our diaries contain incorrect dates for the late May bank holiday.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this erratum and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.